Dental Implant Advantages
[rev_slider avantaje-implant-dentar720x306] [hr_shadow][grandmp3 id=11249 autoplay=false]
DENTAL IMPLANT ADVANTAGES[hr]
“I’m not saying it will be easy, but shorly worth it!”
Dr. Claudiu Lupascu
An implant is a titanium screw inserted into the bone. It replaces the root of the missing tooth. Due to its special surface, the bone cells adhere to the implant, a phenomenon called bone integration. The implant is the supporting structure for future prosthetic restorative pieces.
DENTAL IMPLANTS IN EDENTATIONS
With the ever increasing knowledge of data, studies, clinical evidence and time, the implant has become the first choice in edentations. After comparing the advantages of dental implant, the medical world has acknowledged that implants are the best option in case of missing teeth. This means that implants are always preferred to traditional methods of edentation area recovery.[hr]
According to statistics, implants have a lifespan of 5/10/15/20 years, all superior to traditional procedures!
DENTAL IMPLANT ADVANTAGES – THE ADJACENT TEETH ARE KEPT INTACT
[hr]Another advantage is that adjacent teeth no longer need to be treated.[hr]
[hr] If we take into account that treating the edentations through a dental implant is highly durable, then the price disadvantage is considerably lowered, since the amount paid is divided into many years. If you worry about the financial aspect, at LLL Dental we will work with you to find a customized payment plan! Even though, initially, the cost of the implant treatment may be a lot higher, you can make a long term assessment of the yearly usage. The additional comfort and durability make implants a more convenient option. While dentures are removable, implants eliminate the discomfort caused by them having to be removed and reinserted, but also the constant need to buy special adhesives. [hr]
DENTAL IMPLANT ADVANTAGES HAVE A SIGNIFICANT EFFECT ON THE QUALITY OF LIFE
If implants eliminate the need for removable dentures (the ones your Grandma keeps in a glass overnight), the difference in physical and mental comfort bring tremendous benefits to your life.
DENTAL IMPLANT ADVANTAGES – IN A NUTSHELL:
- Natural feeling and look
- Shaky teeth affected by old age or disease hinder mastication. Since implants are similar to healthy teeth, you are free to eat your favorite food and not worry about discomfort or pain
- Self esteem. Implants bring back your smile and oral health
- Implants don’t get cavities! They will help you get a high level of oral hygiene, but they also require one. You will have to have periodic prophylactic checks.
- Implants are extremely durable and, with proper care, they can last you a lifetime.
- Improved look
- Improved speech. Edentations and mobile dentures can restrict pronunciation. Dental restorative pieces on implants prevent you from coming face to face with your teeth at, let’s say, the restaurant.
- Enhanced comfort. Because they merge with the body, implants eliminate the stress caused by having to take out removable restorative pieces.
- Easy mastication
- What you see in the mirror changes completely.
- Better oral hygiene
- Financially convenient